At Moon Township Ford, we strive to conduct our business as a well-respected organization; with integrity, hard work, and with the highest care for our employees and customers.
Every employee at Moon Township Ford is absolutely critical to our success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same phenomenal service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership throughout the years. We are seeking a Lot Attendant/Porter to join our Service Team! *
$11 per hour*Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5PM Benefits * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off and vacation
* Short/Long Term Disability * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Health and wellness * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities* Maintain inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
* Keep lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the service desk and in accordance with dealership display standards.
* Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
* Make key tags for and handle inventory of vehicles.
* Retrieve and deliver vehicles from property locations.
* General housecleaning duties in the shop area
* Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications* Ability to lift up to 50lbs
* Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing personality eagerness to improve
* High school diploma or equivalent * Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best-in-class customer service
* Reliable transportation to and from work every single day
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Coraopolis, PA (15108)