At Moon Township Honda, we provide a level of professional service that truly set us apart from the rest.
What differentiates us the most is our treatment of our customers with the utmost care and attentiveness.
Moon Township Honda is not your typical dealership; we have an extraordinary team of employees and are looking to grow that team with passionate, motivated people.
We are looking for certified and experienced Service Technicians to join our motivated team.
If you are tired of where you work and want to enjoy a productive, safe, and professional environment where you can grow your career, come and see what we have to offer! Ask about our $3,500 signing bonus!!
What We Offer * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan * Paid vacation
* Growth opportunities * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Currently under construction for a Brand New Facility!
! * Family owned and operated
* Health and wellness * Discounts on products and services
* Above average industry pay Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications* 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
* High school diploma or equivalent * B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Coraopolis, PA (15108)